Welcome to Apptica’s Top 10 in-app Android advertiser list in non-gaming application category for the Q41, 2018.
Information is based on ad impressions and accurate for Application category.
Leading positions keep IQ Option broker: trade forex, CFD’s, bitcoin, IQ Option (Application, Finance) by IQ Option and AppLike - Apps & Earn Rewards (Application, Entertainment) by Applike Company.
Stable top 10 positions in Q1 2018 have:
- Lazada - Online Shopping & Deals by Lazada Mobile (Application, Shopping)
- Facebook by Facebook (Application, Social)
- EasyRentCars - Cheap Global Car Rental by Easyrentcars (Application, Travel and local)
- Autodoc — High Quality Auto Parts at Low Prices by Autodoc Gmbh (Application, Shopping)
- Amazon Shopping by Amazon Mobile LLC (Application, Shopping)
In the Top 10 for January and February 2018 we meet:
- OlympTrade by OlympTrade (Application, Business)
- CM Launcher 3D - Theme, Wallpapers, Efficient by Cheetah Mobile Inc. (Application, Personalization)
In January 2018 appeares in the Top 10:
Z Camera - Photo Editor, Beauty Selfie, Collage by GOMO (Application, Photography)
In February 2018 we meet in the Top 10:
Instagram by Instagram (Application, Social)
In March 2018 appear new advertisers in the Top 10, such as:
- Geek - Smarter Shopping by Wish Inc. (Application, Shopping)
- AliExpress - Smarter Shopping, Better Livin by Alibaba Mobile (Application, Shopping)
- Wish - Shopping Made Fun by Wish Inc. (Application, Shopping)
As we may notice, most Q1 2018 Top in-app advertisers compete in “Shopping” category.
Advertiser's strategy overview
Let’s analyze deeper ad campaigns of
AppLike - Apps & Earn Rewards by Applike Company Top leading in-app advertiser of Q1:
Store category - Entertainment
Store rating: 4,3
Offered by AppLike Company
Ad campaigns for Q1 2018 were mostly seen in Russian Federation, Netherlands, Spain and France.
In-App Traffic source of AppLike - Apps & Earn Rewards by Applike Company :
Ad campaigns for the Q1 were mostly seen in the following applications:
Top Ad format is – Video
We hope you enjoyed overview made by Apptica. Get more in-app advertising insights at Apptica.com