1. We may collect the following personal information during the registration process (e.g. name, email address, and company name) (“Personally Indentifiable Information”, “Personal Data” or “PII”).
2. We also collect a variety of non-identifying visitor data, much of it automatically, such as IP addresses, browser settings and history, ISP information, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, search inquiries, and clickstream data (collectively “Non-Personal Information”, “Non-Personal Data”). We use Non-Personal Information to analyze trends, to measure users’ activity and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do link this automatically collected data to Personal Data.
3. When referring to both Personally Indentifiable Information” and Non-Personal Information collectively, we will refer to it as “User Information”.
4. Under the present Policy we deem confidential any information we obtained, that has not been officially disclosed, published and/or revealed, is not publicly available or commonly known, as well as legally or illegally circulated by any third party, and that may represent economical, financial, commercial, legal or any other value by virtue of its being unknown to a third party (“Confidential Information”).
5. Apptica also deems confidential individual’s Personal Data, provided to us.
Please, refer to our Personal Data Policy.
2. We automatically process the information you provide, when you use Our Website, Platform or when you contact us or our partners via e-mail, by phone or any other means of communication in order to identify the needs of our partners, raise the quality of our services, perform identity checks, timely execute financial transactions, inform our partners, as well as for other purposes, related to the functioning of the our Website.
3. We store Personal data and Cookies on the different servers so it is totally impossible to cross-reference Personal data and Cookies in the case of illegal access to one of our servers.
1. We use your personal information to:
2. We use Non-Personal Information for our internal business purposes including, without limitation, to provide Apptica with statistics on how the Services are used, to help us detect and measure errors in the Services, to provide, understanding, and enhance the Services for you (including improving your individual experience with the Services), and for marketing purposes.
1. User information may be disclosed in compliance with the requirements of the applicable law, as well as in the following cases:
1. For the purpose of your personal security and security of our partners, Apptica reserves the right to perform at any time an identity check, including verification of the personal data and other personal information that you provided us with during our cooperation, as well as the requirements of the applicable law.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions you undertake to provide all required documents and information upon our request.
1. Apptica cannot guarantee the protection of the confidential information you provide at third party websites, to which the our website links or on the websites, which refer to our website, because these sites are operated independently from us. The use of information gathered on these websites is regulated by their own Privacy Policies. We bear no responsibility for the actions of such third parties and use of confidential information they gather.
1. We do not sell, trade, or rent Personal Data to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal data regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
4. In order to use our services you may need to perform financial transactions with the help of financial institutions, by accepting the present Policy, you grant us your consent to share your confidential information with such financial institutions (including banks and processing centers) to perform such transactions. Our agreements with financial institutions are aimed to maintain confidentiality of the shared information.
5. Your Information may be processed by Apptica or Service Providers in the country in which it was collected or entered (“Original Country”). Apptica or Service Providers may also transfer your Information to countries other than the Original Country. Such other countries may have different data protection laws than the Original Country and you expressly agree to such processing and transfer.
6. In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
1. When you visit our Platform, we place a text file called a "cookie" in the browser directory of your computer's hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookies. Some browsers can be set to reject all cookies. If you choose to modify your browser in this manner, some pages of this website may not function properly.
1.Apptica strives to maintain the highest level of the applied technologies, implementing the cutting-edge IT solutions, however, it is obvious that we shall bear no responsibility for the violation of the confidentiality of the information that happened beyond our direct control and/or as a result of a third party’s fault. Therefore we are not responsible for any losses arising under such circumstances.
2. What is more, even maintaining the highest level of confidentiality we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any and all liability for the theft, loss, or interception of, or unauthorized access or damage to, your data or communications by using the Platform and our services. You acknowledge that you understand and assume these risks.
If you believe your privacy has been breached through use of our Platform or other Services, please, contact us immediately.
This Policy was last Updated on June 12, 2017.