“Personal Data” – any information directly or indirectly is related to a natural person. The following information is regarded as “Personal Data”: the first and last names, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number or any other contact information, your photo or video image, payment card data, transaction data, bank statements, payments account data if any, as well as any other information, directly or indirectly related to a natural person.
The personal information we may collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
“Processing of Personal Data” – any action (operation) or a chain of action (operation), involving the use Personal data, including use by means of electronic facilities, inter alia gathering, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, modifying), extraction, usage, sharing (circulation, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, elimination of Personal data.
“Consent” – a statement of a natural person or their representative, containing consent for the processing of their Personal data, including by means of electronic facilities.
Apptica performs the processing of Personal Data on a lawful and fair basis in accordance with the following principles:
The main purposes of gathering, processing and use of Personal data are as follows:
1. Apptica obtains Personal data only from our partners and you providing that our partners got the personal consent of the natural person for the processing of their Personal data, or from their representatives.
2. By securing consent of a natural person, Apptica reserves the right to obtain Personal data from a third party. In case of absence of such consent, Apptica may notify the natural person about the necessity of obtaining this information stating purposes, expected sources and ways of obtaining Personal data, as well as the nature of data and the consequences of a refusal to grant consent for obtaining such data.
3. In the event of changes in a Personal Data he/she shall notify Apptica about these changes and provide appropriate documents.
4. Apptica has the right to gather, store, circulate and use Personal Data, as well as the information about the private life of the individual, provided that this information has already been released to public or disclosed by the individual himself or at his/her own will.
1. While processing Personal Data Apptica ensures accuracy of the Personal Data, its sufficiency, and whenever necessary its relevance towards the purposes of Personal data processing. Apptica undertakes all necessary measures, or secures their taking to delete or specify incomplete or inaccurate data.
2. To achieve the purposes stipulated by the present Personal Data Policy, Apptica reserves the right to share your Personal data with our trusted partners.
Since Apptica operates in different countries, by using our Platform, you guarantee that you have necessary consent of natural person for cross-border sharing, including jurisdictions with underdeveloped Personal data protection legislation. However, Apptica endeavours to provide high standards of Personal Data protection by our partners regardless of their location.
Apptica stores Personal Data in a form that allows to identify a natural person, as long as it is required for the purposes of Personal Data processing. The processed Personal Data are subject to deletion or depersonalization upon accomplishing of the purposes or in case accomplishing of the purposes is no longer required.
By a continued use of our Services, you confirm that you fully understand the content of the Personal Data Policy and that you personally, freely, knowingly, willfully and for your own benefit provide us with the consent for gathering, using, storing, processing of your Personal data, including by means of electronic facilities as it is stipulated by the Personal Data Policy.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contact Us" section. We will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of serviceы, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
To ensure Personal Data protection Apptica takes the following steps:
At any time a natural person may restrict the usage of his/her Personal Data for advertising and promotional activities. If a natural person has any concerns regarding our use of Personal Data, such a natural person may contact us in accordance with the procedure specified by the Terms and Conditions.
1. By a continued use of our Platform, you confirm that you fully understand the content of the Personal Data Policy, and that you personally, freely, knowingly, willfully and for your own benefit accept it in the form it is presented on our Platform with all amendments that may be introduced to it. The amendments that are introduced to the Personal Data Policy will be immediately published on our website, therefore we highly recommend You to visit this web-page on a regular basis.
3. The original text is composed in English and may be translated into other languages solely for the information purpose. In the event of discrepancies between the versions in other languages and the English version of the Personal Data Policy, the English version shall prevail.